Are you looking for a reliable PC-measuring system, you also can also choose to operate without a PC?
Each of the devices of our new series GEx is a fully autonomous measuring system.
- fast ARM 9 Core CPU
- 64 MB DDR2 RAM, 64KB cache
- 256 MB flash memory
- USB 2.0 (Host Port) for storing data on USB stick or hard drive.
- Ethernet interface 100 Mbit/s for PC communication, effective data throughput 70 MB/s
The included embedded LINUX system allows control of all card functions via:
- its built in webserver
- a scripting environment using the programming language LUA through remote login
- a controlling PC, with which the device can be connected to either through the USB Device port or Ethernet. In this case you can use it directly in your usual measurement and control application (eg DASYLab, LabVIEW, IPEmotion, …)
Due to their modular construction similar to our USBBasic series, it is available in almost as many versions:
Show me the Products | Download Info-PDF