Autonomous Ethernet & USB Measurement System:
Ethernet (100MBit/s) & USB 2.0 HighSpeed (480 MBit/s) USB 2.0 Storage (storing Data on an USB-Stick).
Powerful ARM 9 Core, Convenient operation via application software (eg Dasylab) or
Web Interface. Available as a 16-channel version with 16 single-ended / 8 differential inputs or
8-channel version with eight single-ended inputs. All versions offer analog inputs and outputs
with a resolution of 16 bits. Averaged sample rate 250kHz, input voltage range ±10 V or ±5 V 4 channel D/A converter, sample rate 10 kHz, 16 bits, output voltage range ±10 V.
16 (*48) digital inputs/outputs, in four (*16) bit groups, can be set as input or output,
synchronous sampling of analog input values, external trigger and clock. 2x24 bit 10 MHz event counter,
synchronous sampling of counters containing analog values, over voltage protection of analog inputs: ±40 V,
powered on/powerless; including power supply 220V AC / DC 5V.
- ARM 9 Core (400 MHz) CPU
- 512 Megabyte DDR2 RAM, 64KBytes Cache
- 256 Megabyte Flash Memory
- USB 2.0 (Device Port) Data Transfer to the Host-System
- USB 2.0 (Storage Port) to store Data on an USB-Stick or -Harddisk.
- Ethernet interface 100 Mbit / s for PC communication, effective data throughput 70 MB/s